- Category: Academic Programs
- Last Updated on 24 October 2011
EXAM RULES FOR STUDENTS
Failure to obey any of the following rules may result in your exam paper being removed and disciplinary action taken against you.
1. Make sure that you are prepared for the exam. Have your pen(s), pencil(s), pencil sharpener, extra lead(s) or refill(s), and your eraser available and ready.
2. You will not be allowed to leave the exam room during the exam.
3. You may be asked by the invigilator to place a barrier between you and the person sitting beside you.
4. An exam is a race against time, try to be quick, but careful.
5. Open your exam paper when you are told to do so.
6. Make sure you write your name, surname, date and school number on the exam paper.
7. Keep the exam paper clean and flat.
8. If you have any difficulty with the exam paper, raise your hand and wait for the invigilator to respond.
9. The invigilator will not answer any questions about the exam once it has started.
10. Only the equipment which is necessary for the exam should be kept on the desk.
11. Keep your exam paper on the desk at which you are sitting.
12. Keep silent during exams.
13. Be careful that you mark multiple choice answers properly. Incorrect entries may lose you marks.
14. If you have time when you finish the exam, check your answers.
15. If you have finished the exam in time turn over the page and wait. Do not disturb others.
16. When the exam ends the invigilator calls "TIMEIS OVER. PENS, PENCILSDOWN". Put your pencil or pen down immediately and wait until your paper is collected.
17. Leave the class quietly and do not loiter in front of the class. Go directly to the canteen area or garden and stay there until everybody finishes the exam.