- Category: General Information
- Last Updated on 22 October 2011
Zaman International School's main objective is to provide a quality international education in English for children of all nationalities who are living in Phnom Penh and who can benefit from its programs.
We also feel strongly that Cambodian children should be given the opportunity to grow up and learn alongside their expatriate peers. The school's aims are to develop and foster in its students the personal qualities of honesty, integrity and respect for truth as well as:
A lifelong love of learning in order to support the development of a student’s full social and academic potential; Respect for people from a variety of cultural and racial backgrounds and of various religious and political orientations; A lasting commitment to international co-operation and an understanding of the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations; Skill and pride in developing communicative competence in languages other than the mother tongue;
- An appreciation of Cambodia's culture and its contribution to the heritage of the civilized world;
- Care and concern for those less fortunate than themselves;
- The determination to achieve the highest possible standards in all that they do.