- Category: Latest News
- Last Updated on 10 March 2014
Admission to school
• Registration for High school starts on 1st March 2014.
• Applicants for grade 7 to 11 will be accepted based on their Placement Test results and the interview. The placement tests can be taken every Saturday, at 10:00 a.m. in the morning or 14:00 p.m. in the afternoon.
• Applicants for grade 7 (having completed grade 6) may sit for the Scholarship and Entrance Examination which will be held on 3 May, 2014 at 9:00 am.
Scholarship and Discounts
• Zaman International School offers scholarships to Cambodian citizens who have completed grade 6. The Scholarship and Entrance Examination will be conducted in two languages: Khmer and English.
• The question paper in English will contain English, Mathematics and Science questions and the test is for the Cambodian students whose primary school instruction was in English.
• The question paper in Khmer come from Literature, Mathematics, Science and the test is for the Cambodian students whose primary school instruction was in Khmer.
• Since the both papers will be conducted at the same time, students are able to sit for one of the papers only. The student (or the parent) should mention their preference at the time of registration.
• The scholarship examination will determine the students who will be eligible for 50% and 20% discount from THE TUITION FEE only.
• Two 50% scholarships will be awarded for the following candidates:
• The candidate should score the highest score of 90 points or above from the entire test (English or Khmer-medium).
• Any candidates who get 80 points and above from the test will receive a 20% discount from the tuition fee.
• Two or more children attending Zaman International School and Zaman University from the same family will receive a 15% discount from THE TUITION FEE charged for the second child and any other subsequent children.
• Definition of sibling: This discount is only for the real and proven brothers and sisters. Discount will not be applied to family members outside the sibling relationship such as a step brother/sister, cousin, friend, etc.